[KM] Brazilian Bikini - UPDATED

I've created this bikini a long time ago, and till today I always use it. It's only texture on the body, not a whole new mesh, but I really love the way it values the body.

Yesterday I was playing The Sim and I noticed that none of the cc bikinis I have in the game make a sun mark after Sim gets a tan. Thinking of it I decided to updated my first bikini.
I also took the opportunity to fix a few details and make the cc compatible with HQ Mod, changing the texture to 2048x4096.
Now your Sim can get sun marks when are suntan after a sunbath. I hope you love it.

Attention: The sun mark appears automatically after the Sim sunbathes with the bikini. It is not an outfit to wear, the package file is the bikini. The sun marks appear over the game's default skin, default skins and overlay.

✿ 10 swatches/colors
✿ Top and Bottom Clothes
✿ All LODS
✿ HQ Mod Compatible
✿ Don't Re-upload. ✿ You can Recolor but don't include the mesh and please give credits.

0 comentários