[KM] Graduation Set





A few months ago a friend (Marry) ask me to make a graduation gown and as I had never seen it before I loved the idea and I did it for her.

But as I had some unexpected things I couldn’t post it before.

So… I really hope you like.

This Set include:
- 1 Female Graduation Gown with 6 colors band; (x download x – has adfly)
- 1 Male Graduation Gown with 6 colors band; (x download x – has adfly)
- 4 Graduation Poses (x download x – hasadfly)
- 1 Diploma for hold on pose (x downloadx – has adfly)
- 1 Graduation hat to wear (x downloadx – has adfly)
- 1 Graduation cap to hold on pose (xdownload x – has adfly)
- 1 Graduation Cap for decor (x download x –has adfly)
- 4 Flying Graduation Caps together (decor) (x download x – has adfly)

Download SET all in 1 link (x)


How to use / Como usar:

Put 2 "Sim Teleporter Destination" at the same place, teleport your Sim to the position and make the pose.

Coloque 2 estátuas do "Sim Teleporter Destination" no mesmo local, clique com o botão direito, teleporte seu Sim e faça a pose.

You Need / Você Precisa:


- Don’t claim it as your own;
DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANOTHER SITE
- Feel free Re-color, but please DO NOT Re-upload, Edit, Include MESH without My Permission
- Don’t reupload it! Link this post instead;- If you use it, please tag me!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Há alguns meses atrás, uma amiga (Marry) me pediu para fazer um vestido de formatura e como eu nunca tinha visto antes, amei a idéia e fiz para ela.

Mas como eu tive alguns imprevistos, eu não pude publicar antes.

Dito isso... euu realmente espero que vocês gostem.

Este conjunto inclui:
- 1 Beca de Formatura feminina com faixa de 6 cores diferentes; 
- 1 Beca de Formatura masculina com 6 cores diferentes; 
- 4 Poses de Formatura; 
- 1 Diploma para pose; 
- 1 Chapéu de formatura (capelo) para vestir;
- 1 Chapéu de formatura (capelo) para segurar pose;
- 1 Chapéu de formatura (capelo) para decoração; 
- 4 Chapéus de formatura (capelos) juntos no ar (para decoração)




- Don’t claim it as your own;
DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANOTHER SITE
- Feel free Re-color, but please DO NOT Re-upload, Edit, Include MESH without My Permission
- Don’t reupload it! Link this post instead;- If you use it, please tag me!


2 comentários

  1. Hello! Can I edit/retexture the mesh of the gown?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. You can retexture but don't change the mesh and don't include the mesh.

      "- Don’t claim it as your own;
      - DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANOTHER SITE
      - Feel free Re-color, but please DO NOT Re-upload, Edit, Include MESH without My Permission
      - Don’t reupload it! Link this post instead;- If you use it, please tag me!"

      Excluir